Tuesday 22 December 2015

Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel beauty & fitness secrets: model wows at VS New York fashion show with low-carb diet & exercise




NEW YORK, NY - NOVEMBER 10: Model and Victoria's Secret Angel Candice Swanepoel from South Africa walks the runway during the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show at Lexington Avenue Armory on November 10, 2015 in New York City. (Photo : Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images for Victoria's Secret) 

It takes a lot to be a Victoria's Secret Angel model. Candice Swanepoel reveals that the secret to her stunning bikini body is a low-carb, organic diet and exercise via boxing and Pilates.
 
During the 2015 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show on Nov. 10 in New York, Candice Swanepoel rocked the runway with her toned and trimmed body in various lingerie, bodysuits and costumes. According to Celebrity Health Fitness, Swanepoel adapts a low-carb and high-protein diet including Atkins and ketogenic diet to promote body fat burning and weight loss.

In addition to healthy eating, the supermodel keeps fit with various exercise regimens.

"I do a lot of yoga, boxing when I have energy, Pilates on the reformer and lots of resistance training," she said. "I love yoga for the spiritual and physical sides. I meditate through yoga."

As with her job, she always has to have a bikini-ready body all year-round. That is why she in her down time she remains active by running, swimming and through various physical activities.

"I'm usually bikini-ready all year round," Swanepoel said, as reported by Examiner. I try to train as much as I can, as much as my schedule allows. If I'm on holiday, I'm active on the beach, I play tennis, I run, I swim a lot. It's just about making the workouts fun, and then it doesn't really feel that bad."

Even when she's swamped with work, the supermodel always tries to get her fix of fitness any way she can.

"Sometimes I'm too tired after work, so I try to work out in the morning, usually like three or four times a week, even if I do 15 minutes of running on the treadmill or yoga at home. Just something to keep it up," the model said.

As the global ambassador for Max Factor and modeling for different brands, wearing makeup all the time can damage the skin. She shared to Elle during an interview that her secret to glowing skin is "regular exfoliation and using a good illuminator." She adds that using sunscreen daily can give her skin a "nice glow."

She also likes to go natural. When she's not using brands for skin care, she goes to the kitchen and look for natural food stuff such as persimmon, honey, yoghurt, coconut oil, and avocado to make her own face mask.

0 comments:

Post a Comment